Monday, January 20, 2014

Anti-Journaling!

Anti-Journaling with Wonderstrange!

Chronicles Journal - Week One

So, my funny thing that happened today was that my phone was "blowin up"
All day and though it was with bunches of Happy Birthday love, it's constant beeping, dinging
and ringing almost drove me 'round the bend! *big smiles*

Accomplishments~
*Art Journal page finished for Effy Wild's Wildly Inspired FREE class.
*Started my Journal page for Wonderstrange's Chronicles Journal-Week One.
*FINISHED journal spread for Chronicles Journal!

Current favorite song~Overcomer by Mandisa.

Most memorable thing this week~Why ME of course, my birthday, the 19th of January
And my amazingly beautiful granddaughter drew me a fabulous birthday cake!!

Destashed several pieces of ribbon and mulberry paper!

What I'm most excited about...I didn't put it on the spread but it's doing this JOURNAL,

And rolling my eyes? Well, I did that several times but curtesy suggests I don't reveal the
offending person or persons...yet :)


2 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! I'm excited to have you playing along :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super excited to be able to play along, it was great fun to just "let go"! :D

      Delete